The Nelson County school district uses an online data system, Infinite Campus, to manage student information.
Campus Portal is the Infinite Campus Website for parents and students to access instant and timely school records. It provides secure login access for viewing student data such as class schedules, assignments, attendance, course registrations, report cards and transcripts.
Campus Portal is a free service provided to further promote educational excellence by enhancing our program of communication with parents and students.
Download the Mobile App
- Announcements - Quickly see district announcements as they are posted.
- Assignments - Browse assignments by specific class or due date.
- Attendance - Review attendance events in summary and detail form.
- Grades - Immediate access to grades as they are posted.
- Schedule - Review schedule from anywhere, at any time.
Campus Mobile Portal
Developed in collaboration with the Kentucky Department of Education, Infinite Campus has released an application for Apple i-devices (iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad) and for Android devices called Campus Mobile Portal. This free app will give parents and students mobile access to the same Campus Portal content they have access to on their computers.
How to download the Campus Portal App for your Apple or Android mobile device